- What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
- Which is hardest language in India?
- Which is the beautiful language in India?
- What are the top 20 hardest languages to learn?
- Which language is most used in India?
- What is the hardest word to say?
- What is the hardest subject in the world?
- Which language has the easiest grammar?
- Which is the first language in the world?
- What is the hardest job in the world?
- What is the hardest Romance language?
- Which is the 2nd oldest language in India?
- Which is the second toughest language in the world?
- Which is the mother of all languages?
- Which language has the hardest grammar?
- Which is the sweetest language in the world?
- Which is the toughest language in Asia?
- Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
More than one million speakersRankLanguage2011 Census of India (total: 1,210,854,977)Speakers1Hindi528,347,1932Bengali97,237,6693Marathi83,026,68028 more rows.
Which is hardest language in India?
MalayalamGoogle admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India. It might be the second toughest language in the world after Chinese. It belongs to the dravidian family.
Which is the beautiful language in India?
BengaliIndia is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
What are the top 20 hardest languages to learn?
The Hardest Languages in the World to LearnArabic.Russian.Korean.Navajo.Finnish.Vietnamese.Mongolian.Hungarian.More items…
Which language is most used in India?
HindiEnglishIndia/Official languagesHindi, the most commonly spoken language in India today, serves as the lingua franca across much of North and Central India. Bengali is the second most spoken and understood language in the country with a significant amount of speakers in Eastern and North- eastern regions.
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To PronounceColonel.Penguin.Sixth.Isthmus.Anemone.Squirrel.Choir.Worcestershire.More items…•
What is the hardest subject in the world?
Top 10 Most Difficult Subjects to StudyForeign Language. … Human Anatomy. … Aerospace Engineering. … Neuroscience. … Statistics. … Psychology. … Forensic Science. … Quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics is the branch of physics developed to challenge and find solutions to problems unanswered by classical physics.More items…•
Which language has the easiest grammar?
Languages with Simple Grammar Rules1) Esperanto. It is the widely-spoken artificial language in the world. … 2) Mandarin Chinese. You did not see this one coming, right? … 3) Malay. … 4) Afrikaans. … 5) French. … 6) Haitian Creole. … 7) Tagalog. … 8) Spanish.More items…
Which is the first language in the world?
Tamil languageThe Tamil language is recognized as the oldest language in the world and it is the oldest language of the Dravidian family. This language had a presence even around 5,000 years ago. According to a survey, 1863 newspapers are published in the Tamil language only every day.
What is the hardest job in the world?
1. Military. All military roles have their difficulties, but challenging roles such as a marine and mercenary are among the hardest in the world. These positions require soldiers to put their lives at risk on a daily basis.
What is the hardest Romance language?
RomanianMost learners tend to rank Romanian as the hardest Romance language to learn, but let’s take a look at some of the other contenders as well.
Which is the 2nd oldest language in India?
Scholars categorise the attested history of the language into three periods, Old Tamil (400 BCE – 700 CE), Middle Tamil (700–1600) and Modern Tamil (1600–present).
Which is the second toughest language in the world?
The Hardest Languages In The World To LearnMandarin. Right at the top is the most spoken language in the world: Mandarin. … Arabic. Number two, Arabic, challenges English speakers because most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word. … Japanese. … Hungarian. … Korean. … Finnish. … Basque. … Navajo.More items…•
Which is the mother of all languages?
SanskritSanskrit is the Holy and Divine language of India, written in Devanagari script which is also known for its clarity and beauty. Sanskrit belongs to the Indo-European languages family.
Which language has the hardest grammar?
HungarianHungarian. Making the list with 26 cases, Hungarian has some of the most difficult grammar rules you’ll come across. In Hungarian, suffixes dictate tense and possession instead of the word order, which is how most European languages tackle the problem.
Which is the sweetest language in the world?
BengaliBengali: The World’s Sweetest Language.. There is no doubt about it.
Which is the toughest language in Asia?
1. Mandarin. The most difficult Asian language (and sometimes viewed as the most difficult language) is the same language that is spoken most in the world; Mandarin Chinese.
Is Tamil harder than Hindi?
If your native language is strongly influenced or derived from or by Sanskrit then it will be easier to learn Hindi but certainly not Tamil although a few Tamil words are diluted (irony) with Sanskrit words . … Tamil, Tamil is more difficult to learn.